You can rest easy with the peace of mind that your roof will keep you and your family protected when you call Sky City Roofing. Whether you need to have shingles replaced, flashings repaired, leaks assessed, or your roof replaced, we can help.
We offer a five-year warranty on all sloped or steeped residential roofing work. Materials warranties are provided per manufacturer. Click on the logos below for more information on the warranties available for each brand.
-Mike and Angie
Sky City Roofing Qualifications
You can rest easy knowing that Sky City Roofing offers the very best workmanship because we are committed to maintaining the highest quality and safety standards for our clients. To do that, we continually invest in our team and provide ongoing safety training and annual manufacturer recertification so that we can provide you with the very best roofing services.
What Does that Mean?
That means that each of our residential roofers is a certified Certainteed Master Shingle Applicator.
Keeping your home safe and protected is key, and maintaining the life of your roof can be made easier by following a few simple tips:
- Walk around the outside of your home periodically to look for any damage (like broken shingles) that needs repair, or debris (like leaves or branches) that needs to be removed
- Keep a clear path running through your gutters, removing any foliage and looking for broken gutter pieces, especially during the fall and after a storm
- Regularly clear any overhanging tree limbs that might cause damage or clog gutters
- Keep an eye on your attic as that is where both leaks and infestations of insects or animals are typically first spotted
- Your roof will protect your home, but it isn’t strong enough to withstand a lot of weight, so avoid using your roof as a gathering place for company or storage space for your belongings